Sunday 11th June – 9.30am to 1pm
Embrace the opportunity to hit the pause button and find inner calm on our Sunday Slow Down; a half day retreat designed around Rest for exhausted, busy women looking to slow. Whether you are craving some time for yourself or wanting to unwind from the stresses of life this is the place to catch your breath.
Hosted by Fiona and Nic at the new beautiful Tranquility Yoga Studio in East Sussex.
Easing through a morning of slowing down, taking a gentle restorative yoga practice, mindfulness moments to pause, a guided journaling circle and grounding nature walk together on the Ashdown forest.
Restorative yoga is an extremely gentle practice suitable for everyone, which allows the body to fully rest and restore with the support of props such as soft blankets and bolster cushions to help you sink into a cosy nest. Wear something comfortable, soft and cosy for a nurturing experience.
A super slow morning that will leave you feeling rested and grounded.
- Gentle Restorative yoga session with Fiona McBride Yoga
- Guided Journaling circle with Nic from The Day She Let Go
- A grounding walk together through the Ashdown forest.
- Nourishing homemade treats inc: vegan cakes, fresh fruit and plenty of tea.
- Mindful Moments of Pause.
- Retreat Gift.